1 pkt of burritos (I often buy two so that I can mix the green and red)
1 jar of salsa (depending on how spicy you like it)
1 block of spicy Havarti cheese(grated)
1 bunch of green onions(thinly cut)
1 bunch of coriander
1 can of black beans(cooked for about 10 mins until soft)
half a can of sliced black olives
1 block of soft tofu(mashed)
1 green or red pepper thinly sliced
1-2 teasp coriander
1-2 teasp cumin
1. Mix half the salsa, half the cheese, and all other ingredients except the burritos together.
2. Fill 8 burritos with mixture and roll. Place in dish side by side mixing colours if you like.
3. Cover with other half of cheese and salsa.
4. Bake covered for 20 minutes at 350.
5. Remove cover for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with sour cream/ avocado/more salsa.
(c) 2015 Little Mountain Cohousing for Maeve M.